Advertisement

Sunday 26 August 2012

Pure colours of nature: Sante Naturkosmetic Kajal Eyeline No. 6


If there’s anything I’m particular about when it comes to make up, it’s eye make up.
Eyes are about the most vulnerable and exposed feature on your face. Whatever make up goes on your eyes will end up going in, at least a little. But over a long period of time, a little becomes a very significant amount.
The bottom line is, your eyes need to be protected.
It hasn’t been proven that the chemicals in make up causes cancer or other diseases but I very much prefer to be on the safe side (read: this is my own preference). And if it’s yours too, I have a natural eyeliner pencil which is an absolute favorite of mine.
Presenting…
Sante Naturkosmetik Kajal Eyeliner Pencil No.6
20120823-101541.jpg
Made in Germany, Sante cosmetics (with the exception of nail polish) are certified natural cosmetics, gluten-free and has vegan products! Best of all for me, it’s not animal tested :)
This range of eyeliner pencils come in many colors such as deep black, and metallic blue. I chose deep brown because it’s more natural looking than black but still gives sharper, more defined eyes black would give.
Here’s how it looks on my skin:

20120823-101631.jpg
I usually use just for tight lining my waterline, since I’m a huge fan of subtle make up, and not on the eyelids itself. The texture is smooth and creamy, and easy to come off onto skin.
After tight lining:
20120823-102241.jpg
One drawback, is how easily it comes of the skin too. And because of that, I find that it does not last me through the day (maximum half day).
If you want smoky eyes, it gives a very good smudging effect and comes with a soft sponge for blending too:
And guess what.
It can double as an eyebrow pencil too! 2 for the price of one! So I can forgo an extra eyebrow pencil when going out :)
What do you think of Sante’s eyeliner? What’s your favorite eyeliner?
Love,
Missy Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment