Advertisement

Sunday 2 September 2012

Marshmallow Wonder: Bioré Marshmallow Whip Face Wash

I admit, I was initially doubtful of this product. I mean really, how does marshmallow whip face wash sound remotely good. Although it does have a cute design (I have a weakness for pastel pink).























My mum bought it for me to try it out and boy was I glad she did. Living up to it's name, the foam came out even and almost looking fluffy in one pump.

Just one pump was enough for cleanse my whole face. So it can last for awhile despite being a rather small bottle. Just use it as a normal face cleanser.























The formula is supposed to contain ultra fine bubbles, smaller than your pores, which penetrate deep into pores to remove impurities. It is also enriched with collagen to give baby smooth skin (although I'm skeptical about the benefit of collagen in all these products).

The effects? It cleanses well without drying out my skin which is of utmost importance to me since I have slightly oily skin. It's gentle enough for me to use a few times a day, and yet cleanses well enough. It's suitable for normal to combination skin.

The part I like about it, is that it comes with a refillable pack! So you won't be throwing away plastic bottle after plastic bottle. The refillable pack is cheaper than buying a new bottle anyway. It's so easy to use and gentle on the face yet effective, I foresee myself using this for a long time to come.

























What do you think of this face cleanser? Does it work for you? Let me know!


Love, 
Missy Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment