Advertisement

Saturday 15 September 2012

Smooch-worthy lips the organic way! Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

Want some lucious lips?

If you've read my post on how to get soft lips, you would know that I have really dry and chapped lips.

Here's another problem, my lips were perpetually in a sickly colour. They were dull and pale and all my friends either thought I was sick or really tired. So I turned to tinted lip balms. I figured they would be able to give me the moisture and nutrients a lip stick wouldn't have as much, and yet deliver the same colour as one.

I decided go organic for my lip balms as the thought of swallowing all those chemicals 24/7 weren't exactly appealing. So I headed to Sephora to try out the Burt's Bees range of lip balm after seeing them all around. I chose their Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom because it wasn't too glossy or shiny or too matt. Just about nice.

Simple and clean packaging does it:



The bullet may seem really red, but the application is light so multiple applications is fine and your lips will be more moisturised.



Here's how it looks like on my lips after three or four applications:


This lip balm has really given me much smoother and healthy looking lips, they're actually of a pinker shade now! It is not expensive and will not cost more than any other lip balm you will find in Sephora, it cost me about 15 dollars if I remember correctly. The only downside would be how easily the colour fades, So I usually have to reapply multiple times in a day especially after meals. Other than that, this is easily my favourite tinted lip balm. Burt's Bees all the way!

What do you think of Burt's Bees? Any other favourite lip balms? Share your experiences with us! 

Love, 
Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment