Advertisement

Thursday 6 September 2012

The one beauty regime you cannot live without

Despite the whole plethora of beauty products available now, and the sheer amount of bottles of beauty products you have on your vanity table. Whether it's moisturizing, toning, overnight masks, there'll always be one kind of beauty regime we cannot make do without.

For me, it's the these 3 babies in the picture below (from left to right):



















1. Clinique anti-blemish solutions spot treatment gel

2. Clinique anti-blemish solutions cleansing foam

3. Clinique anti-blemish solutions clarifying lotion


For me it's always cleanse, tone, and dot the blemish gel onto my problem spots. I do this routine at least twice a day.

Oh and have I written about how amazing that small bottle of blemish gel is yet? No? Alright, stay tuned for a review of this little baby because it's one of my absolute favorites!

I usually skip the moisturizer, because I haven't found a good one yet that's suitable for my slight oily skin. Once in every few days, I'll throw in a moisturizing face mask though. Until then, my skin seems content with with this routine so I'll stick to it. If you have any good moisturizers to recommend do tell!


What's your must-do beauty routine? Any thoughts on mine? Share it! I'm really curious on this one. 


Love,
Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment